Student Emergency Release Plan
15665 Paseo Del Sur, San Diego, CA 92127
Phone: (858) 674-6200; Fax: (858)759-8511
Following are the procedures for student release following an emergency here at school:
- Parents should park along Paseo Del Sur or Paseo Montenero.
- Please do not park in the parking lot as we will need that available to PUSD Staff and other Officials.
- All school gates and doors will be locked, and students will not be released until attendance is complete.
- The gate to the lunch area will be opened when the students are ready to be released to parents or other authorized adult.
- Student release tables will be set up in the lunch area.
Staff will be recording the name of the person the student is released to. We can only release your child to adults you have listed on your emergency release form.
Please notify the office throughout the school year of any changes to your family registration information. The student release process will take time and we will work as fast as possible. Please realize that everyone’s safety is our main concern, so we will appreciate your patience.