The Strategic Planning Technology Committee will be made up of members from the following categories:
- District and school site administrators of Poway Unified School District.
- Representatives of bargaining units of Poway Unified School District.
- Certificated and/or classified staff of Poway Unified School District.
- Parents/guardians who live within District boundaries.
- Representatives of the business community and/or other community members who live within District boundaries.
- Poway Unified School District high school and middle school students.
Members will need to be available to participate in monthly meetings at the PUSD District Office on the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018* 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm *Please note the later start time on this date.
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Opportunities for input from interested parties who are not committee members will be available as well.
- Town Hall Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 30 Parent Town Hall 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 13 Teacher & Staff Town Hall 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 13 Parent Town Hall 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Participation by committee members is voluntary at the Town Halls. The public is welcome to attend.
- A survey will also be available on the website to gather input from staff, parents, and the public feedback.
The anticipated completion date of committee work is April 2018.