District Communications (Elementary)
Online New Student Enrollment:
Please visit: New Student Enrollment for enrollment information. If you have questions, please contact your school administrative assistant.
See our Holiday Schedule & Student Calendars for more information.
Check out the Start and Dismissal times for all schools. Graduation & Promotion Schedules.
5th grade Chromebook Returns - June 5
PUSD has decided to provide new Chromebooks for all incoming 6th graders at the beginning of their 6th grade year.
In preparation, all 5th graders will be required to return their current Chromebook and charger on Monday, June 5th. Have your child bring their Chromebook and charger to school that morning.
If you are unsure which charger belongs to which child, have them bring all the chargers at home to be scanned, so the correct charger is surrendered. Any chargers not checked out to your 5th grader will be returned to you. If you have any questions, please contact your child's teacher.
PVES is an Exemplary High Performing National Blue Ribbon School
Our school was been selected as an Exemplary High Performing National Blue Ribbon school for 2020. We are one of 367 schools in the nation and one of 36 in California (there are 5,887 public elementary schools in CA).
I am so proud of our teachers, staff, students, and families. Working together, we continue to make Park Village Elementary School an exceptional place for learning and growth.
I am humbled to serve as principal for such an amazing learning community. Congratulations Team PV! (See the document from The Secretary of Education.)
Rhiannon Sharp-Buhr, Principal
Parking and Safety Reminders
For the safety of our students, please follow these parking and traffic rules:
Click here for diagram and more details.
- Cross the street and parking lot in crosswalks only.
- The white curbed area in front of schools is a “3 minute passenger loading” zone. This means you can remain in that spot for a maximum of 3 minutes as long as people are actively getting in or out of the vehicle. You cannot leave the car unattended or park in that zone while waiting for someone to come to the vehicle.
- Do not drop off, pick up, or motion your child to your car while on Park Village Road.
- No Turn On Red between 8-9 am and 3-4 pm from Park Village Road onto Camino Del Sur.
- Do not park in the staff parking lot while waiting to pick up or drop off students.
View ALL Announcements