Group work Expectations/Requirements for Room 505:
· Remain on task the entire time. If at any point in time, you finish early, read or work silently and individually on other assignments for this class. If you have enough time to be off task then I will know that it is time to increase the work/homework load.
· Always speak and act courteously toward/with your group members, other peers and any adults present and use a library tone whether in class or outside. Students who choose to display rudeness and/or disruptive behavior will also choose to lose points on their grade. NO exceptions.
· Please remain with your group (unless you have a specific messenger task related to the project to perform).
· Always bring your materials to class and remember to support your group with your actions and comments.
· Share the work load. No one should be doing all the work or doing nothing. This is group work and it is your job to participate, share, compromise and work together.
· Always turn in a completed (according to the directions) project that is your your very best work. I will always grade with this in mind.