- Other Educational Options Leading to a High School Diploma
- Poway Unified Writing Handbook
- Student Internet Safety and Responsible Use Policy
- SAT Preparation Practice questions, free SAT practice tests, and other test prep from the College Board.
- UC "A-G" Requirements
University of California requirements for high school students wishing to attend a UC system school.
- CA Physical Fitness Testing
Visit this internet safety resource so you can help avoid the risks they face online.
K-12 Internet Resources
- Smithsonian Magazine
Presents Kids Castle
Geared towards students eight to fourteen years of age, this site includes topics such as History, Arts, Worldwide, Personalities, Sports, Air & Space, Science, and Animals.
- PUSD School Library System
- Bartleby.com Online Books
- Cultural Literacy This site of links to lessons and resources has been developed to support cultural literacy instruction and honor the richness of our diverse heritage.
- Family GATE Technology Night/ Resources
- Presidents of the United States (POTUS)
- Science Fair Project Resource Guide If you’ve never done a science fair project before, DON’T PANIC! The IPL’s Science Fair Project Resource Guide will help you through the whole project by guiding you to a variety of excellent web resources.
- Stately Knowledge These web pages will help you find out the basic facts of any state in the Union, including Washington, D.C.
- Constitution and Citizenship Day
- Martin Luther King Jr / African American History Resources
Profiles include accounts of those who have made valuable contributions to the world.
- Native American Day
- Cesar Chavez
Information and Resources for Students and Educators
PUSD College Planning Info (main site)
- College Planning and Information (pdf)
- Journey to College
- NC Times- Road to College
- The Princeton Review
- College Source
Year by Year
- Art Kids Rule
Here you can search for art activities and crafts for kids.
- Discovery Kids Great information and cool games.
- Homework Help
- Learning Planet
A source for quality, fun interactive learning activities.
- Links for Learning
Rolling Hills Elementary provides some very good links to government, science, math and current event websites.
- PBS Kids
Includes Fun & Games area where you can show your knowledge, a special Pre-School area for the youngsters, & Babble On, an area which includes links to educational television shows like Mr. Rogers, Reading Rainbow, etc. plus an opportunity to communicate with PBS figures.
Find games, books, homework help and downloads at this site.
Unscramble words for kids only.