- Assistance Needed to Access PUSD Online Information - Please email or call the PUSD Help Desk for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-521-2790 ~ For Technical Support, click on the Tab "Technology Help"...
- MyPlan Parent and Student Tutorial
- PUSD MyPlan Help Desk
- MyPlan Portal
- LearningPoint Help
- Password Reset
- Compass Learning Help
- Attendance and Discipline
- Bus Passes
- CAHSEE Letter
- Enrollment, New Student
- Lunch Menus
- Registration, Continuing Student
- Special Education
Programs for Students
- After School Programs
- Alternative Programs
- CA Physical Fitness Testing
- Caring Connections Center
- Character Counts!
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- ESS (Extended Day Services)
- Gifted and Talented Education (GATE )
- Hospitalized or homebound students
- Off Campus Independent Study for Physical Education (OCIS-PE)
- Poway's Extended Primary Program (PEPP)
- Preschool Program
- Primary Interaction Program (PIP)
- School Choice Under Program Improvement
Support for Parents
- Active Parenting of Teens
- Computer Security and Internet Safety
- Megan's Law Information
- Parent Emergency/Disaster Preparedness Planning Guide
- Special Education Parent Resource Center
- Volunteer Information
For Technology Support, click on the Tab "Technology Help"...
- STANDARDS information for Parents (SEE COMMON CORE RESOURCES)
- ASSESSMENT information for Parents
- STATE TESTING information for Parents
- DISTRICT TESTING information for Parents
- MAP RESOURCES for Parents
- ELEMENTARY RESOURCE GUIDE for Parents (Standards)
- CST Released Test Questions (2003-2008) (Standards)
- GATE Information
- What information do you have about relocating within the district?
- How can I enroll my child in the National School Lunch Program for free and reduced price meals?
- How do I obtain a high school transcript?
- How do I obtain a bus pass for my student?
- How do I receive help with LearningPoint?
- What about FERPA waivers?
- How do I find out information on the Student Internet Policy & Procedures?
- Can you tell me about the Middle School After School Activities (ASA) Program?
- Is there a directory of district phone numbers?
- To view a PDF file download Acrobat Reader by clicking here.
- What is the latest on school boundaries?
- Do you offer any before and after school programs?
- How do I receive more information on the community education programs?
- Where and when can I obtain a TB test?
- How do I acquire information regarding job openings and obtain an application?
- How do I locate a specific school's information?
- Is there a map of the district?
- What days off do my children have this year?