Nutrition and Allergen Information
We welcome the opportunity to provide parents with information that will allow your child to participate in your school’s meal programs. The information provided is based on current information from manufacturers, PUSD recipes, and USDA approved nutritional analysis software.
Please be aware that there are factors that may affect a product’s actual nutritional value and/or ingredient composition at any given time:
- Manufacturers’ formulations may change without notice.
- USDA products may become available at any time during the year and may replace a purchased item.
- Product brands may change during the year as new bids are approved.
- Schools may be using inventory from a previous bid or manufacturer.
- PUSD recipes may change during the school year.
- A la carte items vary from school to school, so check with the Food and Nutrition Supervisor at your child’s school for specific information.
Generally, the information provided is updated prior to the start of each school year. However, please check periodically for changes and/or updates.