Principal: Amy Richardson | Location and Directions
Office Hours: 8:00am to 3:30pm MTuWF & 8:00am to 2:00pm Th
Office Phone: 858-748-4334 | Office Fax: 858-748-8672 | Absence Hotline: 858-748-1396
NewsDon't Miss Out! School flyers can now be found on PeachJar. If you like, you can sign up to get school flyers delivered directly to your mobile device.
Cinco de Mayo Trail Run
The 9th Annual Cinco De Mayo Trail Run is on May 2. Join Team Morning Creek and get credit for Running Club! Register now before prices go up... See this flyer for more information.
New TK Parent Informational Meeting
If your child's birth date falls between September 2nd-December 2, 2010 please come to our Morning Creek's TK informational meeting on Thursday, April 23rd in room 24 at 2:00 pm.
Morning Creek SUPER COLTS
We are excited to have a brand new PTA program at Morning Creek. SUPER COLTS will encourage and empower our Colts to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in our community! Current information can be found on the Morning Creek PTA website. Join the excitement now!
School Supply Lists 2015-2016
School supplies are on sale in local stores! The following are suggested supply lists for the 2015/2016 school year. All donations are voluntary. A donation is not required to participate in any school activity.
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
2015-2016 New Student Enrollment
To enroll in Kindergarten:
- Student turns 5 years old between September 2, 2014 through Sept. 1, 2015
To enroll in TK:
- Student turns 5 years old between Sept. 2, 2015 and Dec. 2, 2015
- Students born after December 2, 2010 who turn 5 years old after December 2, 2015 are not eligible for enrollment in either TK or Kindergarten, no exceptions.
To Opt-in to TK:
- Student turns 5 years old between June 1, 2015 and Sept. 1, 2015
- Parents should go online to the PUSD Website and place name on Waitlist for TK.
- Parents who sign up on the Waitlist will receive an e-mail confirmation
- Parents must still enroll in K during the regular enrollment period and let school site know that they are on the Waitlist for TK.
- Opt-in TK enrollment is on a first come, space available basis. Effort is made to provide enrollment in the TK at the student’s school of residence but if that is not possible, other sites with available spaces will be offered.
- District will make every effort possible to begin notifying parents of placement from the Waitlist in June but this may be impacted by enrollment at your site of residency. In some cases, families might not be notified until August.
TK/Kindergarten Enrollment begins Thursday, May 7, 2015 from 2:00-4:45 pm in the MPR.
TK-5 grade New Student Enrollment begins Friday, May 8, 2015 from 9:00-1:00 pm in the front office.
Stay Connected with Morning Creek!
Parents, here is another way to stay connected with Morning Creek. There is an app that allows Principal Richardson to send out texts when there is a change in schedule, reminders, or emergencies. This will not replace our current Connect Ed messages. This is just another way to stay connected. All you have to do is “Opt” in by sending a message to (760) 563-5212. In the message box type @morningcr. Follow the text prompt and you will start receiving messages. Please know that standard text message rates apply. If you haven’t signed up yet, click on the link for more information.
Also, we now have a school-wide Facebook page updated by Principal Richardson. Click here to visit!
The preschool is currently enrolling three and four year olds for the next school year 2014-2015. Children must be three by September 1st and four by December 2nd ALL children must be potty trained. More information is available on the Poway Unified School district website. Click on the preschool link for registration interest form, then select Morning Creek. Parents will be notified by the District Preschool office when to come and complete additional forms.