Welcome to Highland Ranch
Cindy Venolia, Principal
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
The office will reopen on August 6th and August 7th from 8:00-2:00 p.m. and closed on August 8th. As of August 11th we will be open regular hours 7:30-3:00 p.m.
14840 Waverly Downs Way, San Diego CA 92128
Phone: 858-674-4707 Fax: 858-485-7642
ESS: 858 485-7310
Attendance – 858-485-4876
Office Hours: M-F 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
School Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
RANCH ROUND-UP ~ July 3, 2014
Beginning Tuesday, July 8, 2014, and continuing through Thursday, July 31, 2014, new student enrollment for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through 5th Grade will take place at the District Office.
To schedule an enrollment appointment, please visit our District website: www.powayusd.com/enrollment/. This is where you will also find additional information and downloadable forms pertaining to TK-5 new-student enrollment.
If you have questions, please call:
858-521-2800 Ext. 2321
Please complete all forms prior to your appointment.
Plan some summer time fun! Kindergarten parents are invited to the PTA Play Dates in the Park on July 12th and August 16th from 9:00 to 11:00 A.M.
August will be here all too soon, so put these dates on your calendar!
August 19th - Kindergarten parents can meet their child’s teacher:
- 5:15 to 5:25 Kindergarten students meet their teachers
- 5:30 to 5:55 Kindergarten students and parents take a tour of the school
- 6:00 to 6:30 Kindergarten students go to the MPR to watch a movie with adult supervision and parents return to classroom for Kindergarten Back to School Night
August 19th - Find out who your classmates are! All students are invited to a Popsicle Posting Party sponsored by our wonderful PTA on August 19th at 4:00 P.M. Students will then learn who their classroom teacher is and celebrate the beginning of another amazing school year!
August 20th- First Day of School
August 21st - Back to School Night
Parents of students in grades first through fifth will have a Back to School Night on Thursday, August 21st. Third grade through fifth grade will be from 5:00 to 5:45, and first and second grade will be 6:00 to 6:45. This is a special night for parents and teachers, please arrange child care.
Conference Week in November
- Parent-Teacher Conference Week is November 17th to 21st.
- November 17th will be a full day of conferences; no school for students.
- November 18th and 19th will be a full day of school (7:45 - 1:45).
- Then conferences continue on November 20th and 21st with minimum day schedule (7:45 - 11:15).
Other dates to calendar:
- September 1st- Labor Day (no school)
- September 29th - First full day for kindergarten students
- September 22nd - Professional Growth Day (no school)
For a full district calendar, go to: